WORKING TO HELP SAVE LIVES
We, at caribbeanbreathalyzer.com, are dedicated to facilitating positive behaviour change through a harm-reduction approach. Our work is grounded in human rights and we endeavour to form authentic interpersonal connections that are free of judgment and discrimination. We provide harm reduction interventions and devices that are intended to preserve life and we recognize that through compassion, we can support individuals, and their families, as they travel along the road of recovery toward the highest attainable quality of life.
- We accept that we live in a world where people engage in life-threatening behaviours that can negatively impact the community. Further, we respect the individual’s basic human rights and aim to minimize engagement in harmful behaviours while preserving the right to life, physical and mental health, and freedom from degrading treatment.
- We employ an evidence-based approach to creating positive changes in individual and community health. Our harm-reduction interventions and devices are practical and cost-effective.
- We hold ourselves accountable to combating stigma, marginalization and criminalization which only serve to perpetuate harmful stereotypes and create unnecessary barriers to wellness.
- We define successful interventions and policies as those which improve the quality of life rather than those which demand cessation of harmful behaviours.
- We affirm the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can and wisdom to know the difference.
- To continually pursue, and ensure accessibility to, innovative trends in harm-reduction interventions and devices.
- To collaborate with networks that address prevention and treatment of substance abuse and harmful behaviours – Such collaborations are directed at ensuring discrimination-free accessibility to health and social services. We aim to contribute to the improvement of relevant policies and practices so that the outcome is one of positive behaviour change rather than punishment.
- To provide safe and evidence-based harm-reduction devices that can help save lives.
- To promote mental healthcare, reinforce positive behaviour change and facilitate recovery through reduction/cessation of life-threatening behaviours.
Products: caribbeanbreathalyzer.com began its harm-reduction work with the acknowledgment that consumption of alcohol is part of the Caribbean culture. As such, we offer alcohol breathalyzers, personal and road-safety products that can help save lives.
Our pursuit of innovative harm-reduction trends has been applied to the COVID-19 pandemic and has led us to discover scientifically sound, practical and affordable products that are shown to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
Service: caribbeanbreathalyzer.com provides psychiatric services to support and encourage those who are willing to engage in introspection, self-discovery, and healing as they journey along the road of wellness.
Stay well and protect the vulnerable,
Natasha E. Mohammed (MBBS, DM Psych)
MANUFACTURERS WE REPRESENT
Featured Breathalyzers, Personal and Road Safety Devices and COVID-19 protection products